Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year, New Vision

I've finally completed my vision board for 2013. Looking back on my vision board from last year, I really surprised myself with how much I've grown over such a short amount of time. Some of things that I wanted to accomplish a year ago seem so far behind me now, while there are other things that I need another year to work on. For example, my health/fitness goal was to workout three times per week; now, I'm an avid runner with a couple of races under my belt, as well as a martial arts student. My professional goal last year was to obtain a new teaching position outside South Carolina; now, I'm settling into Atlanta quite nicely, and setting my sites on moving into administration or higher education this year. While I had quite a few successes in 2012, I had just as many struggles. Becoming more of a saver and less of a spender is still a challenge for me, while keeping in touch with my family members and friends on a more frequent basis is something I still struggle with as well. I'm always looking for ways to challenge and push myself though, and 2013 is no different. My biggest goal for this year is completing the business plans for a mentoring program that I'd like to start in 2014, as well as becoming more diligent in setting aside time for prayer, meditation, and spiritual reflection. I'm excited about all this year has in store, and ready for another 12 months to continue pushing myself from good to great. Ready, set, GO!


-MsSexyDanielle


No comments:

Post a Comment