Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wow, I'm finally blogging!

After much thought, I've finally decided to give this blogging thing a try. Although, I must admit,  at first I was pretty skeptical about the fact that anyone would be interested in hearing my inner musings, ramblings, and opinionated tirades on my life and everything in it. But I figured, what the hell, if some random fat kid from Florida (Perez Hilton) could become famous and make a whole living from blogging, surely it mustn't be that difficult.

So here I am, sadly preparing to wave goodbye to yet another summer vacation, scrambling to get ready for another year of shaping the minds of tomorrow. It's a daunting task, but somebody has to do it. As much as I complain about leaving behind the pleasures of summer, such as the ability to sleep late, lounge all day, and take mini-vacations whenever I feel like it, a larger part of me is more than ready to take on the challenge (and sometimes headache) that comes with managing 75 eleven year olds everyday. As difficult as it is at times, I love what I do. I count myself more than blessed to not be a singer in the "I hate my job" choir. Been there, done that, and don't ever want to go back.

Alas, it's way past my bedtime, but I was so excited about getting this thing set up, I had to say a little something! Be back soon...

-MsSexyDanielle

No comments:

Post a Comment